START HERE - Try searching a friend, relative, celebrity, yourself or someone else you might know..
The criminal background of a person is always something that would of great interest to the members of the community as people tend to judge other people on the basis of the things that they had done in the past. Of course, a person who has a criminal record is aware of this, and this is the reason that such a person would often do their best to gloss over or even ignore the fact that they have a criminal background. This is the reason why criminal records such as Fresno County Criminal Records are some of the most requested records from the government as these are the official records of the government in regards to the fact of the criminal records of the person named in the record.
It must be remembered, however, that Fresno County Arrest Records are rather limited in the sense that they could only provide information that would be related to the fact of the criminal record of the person named in the record. This means that if the information is something that is not related to the fact of the criminal background of the person, then these records would not include such information, and even if such information could be inferred from the information already included in the records, these records still could not prove that fact.
California Criminal Records are also public records and official records. The fact that these records are public records means that these records are supposed to be available to the public at all times and anyone can make the request even if such person would be making the request without a valid reason for making the same. Of course, as these records do not come for free, most of those persons who are making the request are those who have a legitimate reason for making the request. These records being official records also means that the contents of the records are given the presumption of regularity, and again, it must be stressed out that it is only the information that is included on the face of the record that would enjoy the presumption, thus, if the information is not on the face of the record, then the record could not prove that fact.
A request for copies of the records in question may be done at the local or county level, and one of the places where such request could be made would be at the office of the sheriff where the procedure for making the request would require the person who is interested in the record to make the request in person. This means that travel is necessary, but one must note that request made using this method would be faster and more efficient as they are usually made available within the same day of the request.
Fresno County Inmate Search may also be done online through the use of online databases. While these databases could provide information that would be roughly the same as that which may be found from the official archives, such information would not enjoy the presumption of regularity as these databases are not official sources.
Fresno County Jail Records
A request for copies of the records in question may be done by following the procedure given below
- Head over to the office of the sheriff
- Inform the clerk on duty at the records division of the sheriff office of your intention to make the request for copies of the records.
- The clerk would ask you some questions in regards to the records that you are interested in.
- Using the information that you had provided, the clerk would come up with a list of records that match the criteria that you had given.
- From the list given, select the record or records that you are interested in.
- The clerk would produce the records in question for your perusal.
- Make sure that these are the records that you want before asking that copies of the same be made.
- You would then be directed to the cashier where you would be asked to pay the required fee.
- Return to the records division to claim your copies of the record by presenting your official receipt.
Other information in regards to the records in question may be accessed through the following records