START HERE - Try searching a friend, relative, celebrity, yourself or someone else you might know..
Criminal records like Stanislaus County Criminal Records are some of the most requested for records from the government as these are the official records from the government in regards to the criminal background of the person named in the record, and such information is always something that the members of the community would be interested in given that the criminal background of the person is something that a person would take to decide for themselves as to whether or not the person named in the record is someone whom they could trust. Taking this into consideration, it is easy to see why a person who does have a criminal background would often do their best to gloss over or hide the fact of their criminal background.
This is the reason why arrest records like Stanislaus County Arrest Records are being requested for, since the information could not come from the person himself, then the official records of the government would have to be the source of the information, though one must remember that these records are rather incomplete in the sense that they would only show the criminal background of the person named in the record and nothing else. Most of the people who would make the request for these records are interested in the criminal background of the person named in the record; hence, this limitation is not actually seen as a fatal flaw.
Like all California Criminal Records, these records are public records, which mean that any person may make the request for the records, though do note that this does not mean that a person could just waltz into an office and make the request. While it is true that a legitimate reason for making the request is not required, most of the people who would make the request would have a legitimate reason as these records do not actually come for free. It is through the required fee that the government would control the number of people who could make the request even though the required fee is very minimal.
One of the places where one could make the request for copies of these records would be the superior court as the court use these records in order to determine for themselves any additional penalties that would be required to be given to the person named in the record should such person again be convicted of any crime. A request for the copies of the records at this venue would require the presence of the person interested in the records at the actual location where the records are being kept, but because the person is already at the presence of the records, a request using this method would often be completed within the same day of the request.
Stanislaus County Superior Court records could also be accessed online though do note that most of these databases are not official sources. Still, these databases could present information that would be substantially the same as that which could be found from the official archives, and because they are internet based, they could present the information faster, more efficiently, and cheaper. Most are also easy to find and even easier to use.
Stanislaus County Jail Records
A request for the copies of the records may be done by following the procedure below
- Head over to the records division of the superior court
- At the records division, locate a computer terminal that is not being used and run the search program of the superior court.
- The program would prompt you with some questions that you should answer.
- The answers that you provide would form your parameters, and the program would search for all the records that match the given criteria.
- From the list of records, you should be able to select the record or records that you are interested in.
- Note the reference number of the record or records and hand them over to the clerk.
- The clerk would then produce the records for your perusal.
- Make sure that these are the records that you want before asking that copies of the same be made for you.
- Pay the required fee before claiming your copies of the records that you had asked for.
The following links should be of further assistance